TeXLive

wrobell wrobell at pld-linux.org
Sun Dec 7 00:37:25 CET 2008

On Sat, Dec 06, 2008 at 06:05:57PM -0500, Jeff Johnson wrote:

> On Dec 6, 2008, at 5:35 PM, wrobell wrote:
>

>>> But points noted fer sure, TeX is not easy packaging, never has been.
>>
>> indeed :)
>>

> Note I dinna say either of
> 	(Diskspace|bandwidth) is cheap.

> Being stoopid is way more costly than commodity items. Ugly and evil
> have the same flaws.

well, every time, we started to talk about splitting packages on this list,
somebody claimed that something (cpu, bandwidth, disk space) is cheap,
hence my off-topic remarks.

but it seems, that if one tries to prevent stupid discussion about
somebody's dick length[1], then we are ending up with an off-topic,
philosophical thread.

my fault, lesson learnt.

[...]

regards,

    wrobell <wrobell at pld-linux.org>

[1] my desktop machine is sooooo huuuuuuugeeee, baby