SPECS (rpm-4_4_9): rpm.spec - find-lang moved to rpm-build-maros p...

Marcin Krol hawk at limanowa.net
Sun Feb 17 00:14:06 CET 2008

> Author: glen                         Date: Fri Feb 15 00:42:54 2008 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: rpm-4_4_9
> ---- Log message:
> - find-lang moved to rpm-build-maros package; rel 38

Was it really necessary? I was just one small step from branching
rpm-build-macros for Titanium and leaving find_lang in rpm.spec. I've
chosen huge release bump instead.

I really miss %ifdistro macro. It would save lot of unecessary work.
rpm.spec for example is now almost identical on AC-branch, rpm-4_4_9 and
Titanium branches.

M.