kernel-desktop-module-build

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Wed Feb 27 14:20:20 CET 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 03:14:11PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > So, I demand ;-) nVidia legacy2 driver packages for kernel-laptop :)
>
> sorry, which distro? ac or th? (or both)?

I thought only Th has kernel-laptop... but I may be not very up-to-date.
I just think these (nvidia drivers) are packages which will be often
useful for -desktop and -laptop kernel users.

But if the packages would be built only for me, then you may safely
ignore the request ;)

Greets,
        Jacek

PS. I hate nVidia and their binary drivers...