SPECS: fortunes-pl.spec - add todo

Bartosz Taudul wolf.pld at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 02:24:53 CET 2008

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 11:27:35PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > > -# THIS IS GENERATED FILE. DO NOT EDIT BY HAND.
> > All your changes will be lost.
> i will revert that commit and choke personally who will lose the changes.
And I will revert that revert and the cdg will have to decide whether
are we following some sensible standards (like understanding how things
work), or are we just making random commits ignoring other people's work
and obvious warnings.

Your actions are both dangerous (the removal of warning may lead other
people to thinking that fortunes-pl.spec may be modified by hand) and
incompetent (you failed to remove "If you want to modify or regenerate
it use script from CVS: fortunes-pl/SPEC/*").

This may seem like an over exaggerated reaction, considering how
insignificant fortunes-pl is, but I don't think that there should be one
set of rules for important specs/people and another one for the rest.

wolf
--
  Bartek   .
  Taudul   :