SPECS: fortunes-pl.spec - add todo

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sun Jan 6 13:36:20 CET 2008

On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 14:13:42 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> you can not generate that spec, because that will discard translations and few
> other changes.

THIS spec was generated. If you want other rules, just create another
spec.

> besides, last time i asked some POLISH developer to fix things in the spec, he
> sent me to hell with reason if i care then fix my self (i was helping ac rm

And what did you think?
Last time I've reported broken (by someone!) sshd_config YOU told me to
fix it myself.
Last time I've reported some dumb reqs in boost-*-devel YOU told me to
fix it myself.

> and you can use the generator script to introduce new spec fragments, but you

Not if this spec is generated entirely.

> should really review what you commit, that means you don't overwrite existing
> fixes.

If you want to introduce manual changes, add such functionality to the
script which is generating spec file.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>