SPECS: fortunes-pl.spec - add todo

Marcin Krol hawk at limanowa.net
Sun Jan 6 13:37:14 CET 2008

>> And I will revert that revert and the cdg will have to decide whether
>> are we following some sensible standards (like understanding how things
>
> +1

>From what I understand spec in question was being generated
automagically. However someone have included some translation or other
fixes in it using regular CVS and now we have conflict.

I see two options:

1. Anyone doing some changes to that spec should do it carefully by
partial merges (as glen already proposed) to not overwrite existing fixes.

2. Someone interested in generating this spec atuomatically should merge
in-spec changes into that scipt or whatever it is so they won't be lost.

M.