SPECS: fortunes-pl.spec - add todo

Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Sun Jan 6 15:41:16 CET 2008

2008/1/6, Tomasz Pala <gotar at polanet.pl>:
> On Sun, Jan 06, 2008 at 13:37:14 +0100, Marcin Krol wrote:
>
> > 2. Someone interested in generating this spec atuomatically should merge
> > in-spec changes into that scipt or whatever it is so they won't be lost.
> No - the person who made in-spec changes should had made them in
> the script.

I often use a simple script to convert Fedora specs to proper PLD
format (for obvious reasons: most of the Fedora specs make adapter cry
even after 3+ runs and these guys tend to override lots of macros in
each spec file). Had I shared this script, I wouldn't ask for each of
these files to carry a big fat warning: "once upon a time someone
decided to generate the file."

If it's easier to fix in CVS then leave that be, bumping version
numbers manually does not involve killing little children nor effing
goats.

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution