SPECS: perl-MIME-Lite.spec - reverted - moved to DEVEL (there's no required...

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Fri Jul 25 01:54:45 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 21:11:30 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> eh damn. the perl spec making is easy.

But writing %desc is not. I've taken perl-Email-Date as template and
made it in a few minutes (compare timestamp of my previous mail with
commit) - without it I wouldn't bother.

> glen at builder-ac pld/SPECS $ pldcpan Email::Date::Format
>
> ... testing, building, adapterizing
> ... figuring out the spec really exists already
> ... merging with my produced one

And just tell me - what was the point of adding:

1. %bcond_without autodeps (removed already)
2. %{_mandir}/man3/* having no files at all?

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>