SPEC: fet

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Mon Jul 28 13:43:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 01:37:35PM +0200, Zsolt Udvari wrote:
> Hi!
>
> fet is a free timetabling program. I hope that this spec-file is
> (almost) perfect ;)

Unfortunately, it's not -- it does not fully comply with PLD style.

There's a handy little tool, called adapter  (cvs::SPECS/adapter and
cvs::SPECS/adapter.awk), that does some basic checks and proposes
changes in an unified diff format.

Have a look at it and see what it thinks about fet.spec

--
 http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.