SPECS: cmake.spec - even more :/

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Thu Jul 31 08:54:25 CEST 2008

On Thursday 31 July 2008 07:45, qboosh wrote:
> +# - rpmldflags/rpmcppflags are not passed through %%cmake macro at all
> +#   (is there any standard way???)

there isn't (this has gone over devel-en list already at least twice).

however i've tried to use in few places our standard, ie the ones we use in
autoconf:

# override __cmake to add -j4 in your ~/.rpmmacros for parallel make
%__cmake    /usr/bin/cmake
%cmake { \
CXX="%{__cxx}" \
CFLAGS="%{rpmcflags}" \
CXXFLAGS="%{rpmcxxflags}" \
%{__cmake} \
}

another place i recall, where these compiler options are not accepted is
apache modules via apxs, they use cc and flags from apache compile time.

--
glen