SPECS: cmake.spec - even more :/

Jakub Bogusz qboosh at pld-linux.org
Thu Jul 31 17:35:39 CEST 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 09:54:25AM +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On Thursday 31 July 2008 07:45, qboosh wrote:
> > +# - rpmldflags/rpmcppflags are not passed through %%cmake macro at all
> > +#   (is there any standard way???)
>
> there isn't (this has gone over devel-en list already at least twice).

Well, as I rechecked, at least cmake 2.6.0 respects LDFLAGS.
But it's all - no CPPFLAGS.

And use of any of predefined CMAKE_BUILD_TYPEs overrides
CFLAGS/CXXFLAGS (-Os/-O2/-O3 is added _after_ flags taken from
environment).

And there is no standard way to pass individual install directories, the
only one commonly used seems to be CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.

I hate replacing autotools by something more problematic which isn't
even less complicated.

--
Jakub Bogusz    http://qboosh.pl/