SPECS: python-pywbxml.spec - TODO done - rel 1

Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Mon Jun 2 14:47:41 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Daniel Mróz <beorn at alpha.pl> wrote:
> Hmmmm.... Then it's alright.
> Or maybe we shouldn't bind this module with SynCE if it can be
> used by any other script/application/whatever. Else, somebody can
> wrongly deduce, that python-pywbxml cannot be used without SynCE (I
> presume this is not true). Don't know. What do you think about that?

Feel free to replace it with any descriptive summary. Right now I'm
looking at possible solutions to a related problem - the bindings
require a modified version of the wbxml2 library (libwbxml2.spec vs
wbxml2.spec) and the two versions cannot be installed together.

--
Patryk Zawadzki
PLD Linux Distribution