pldlinux.pl for PLD Linux purposes

Radoslaw Zielinski radek at pld-linux.org
Sun Mar 23 15:09:53 CET 2008

Wojciech Błaszkowski <wojciech at blaszkowski.com> [23-03-2008 01:15]:
> Dnia sobota 22 marzec 2008, Radoslaw Zielinski napisał:
>> Wojciech Błaszkowski <wojciech at blaszkowski.com> [22-03-2008 09:57]:
>>> [EN]: I would like to that domain name serves PLD. I can set it on
>>> ns{1,2,3}.pld-linux.org or use present DNS and set them as slaves for PLD
>>> nameservers or set on present DNS proper PLD zone.
>> The point being?
> already discussed with domelu on #pld :)
> nameservers set to ns0.pld-linux.org, ep09.pld-linux.org.

But you have not discussed it with everyone else on pld-discuss.
Discussions with domelu on #pld does not a general consensus make.

Decisions on domain names affect the identity of the project, therefore
should not be taken lightly.  Not to mention that we had issues with
control over both pld.org.pl (major mess) and pld-linux.org (minor one)
previously.

--
Radosław Zieliński <radek at pld-linux.org>