pldlinux.pl for PLD Linux purposes

Adam Golebiowski adamg at agmk.net
Sun Mar 23 16:02:29 CET 2008

On Sunday 23 March 2008, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> Wojciech Błaszkowski <wojciech at blaszkowski.com> [23-03-2008 01:15]:
> > Dnia sobota 22 marzec 2008, Radoslaw Zielinski napisał:
> >> Wojciech Błaszkowski <wojciech at blaszkowski.com> [22-03-2008 09:57]:
> >>
> >> The point being?
> >
> > already discussed with domelu on #pld :)
> > nameservers set to ns0.pld-linux.org, ep09.pld-linux.org.
>
> But you have not discussed it with everyone else on pld-discuss.
> Discussions with domelu on #pld does not a general consensus make.
>
> Decisions on domain names affect the identity of the project, therefore
> should not be taken lightly.  Not to mention that we had issues with
> control over both pld.org.pl (major mess) and pld-linux.org (minor one)
> previously.

Oh come on, he wanted to something good for the project, don't blame hin.
He asked us if we had any plans concerning that domain - we didn't, so domelu
suggested to set it up to be a mirror of pld-linux.org.

And it's not the case we had with pld.org.pl / pld-linux.org before. These
were our primary domains, pld-linux.pl in no way is going to replace the
latter in the foreseeable future.

--
http://www.agmk.net/ - hosting, strony www, opieka informatyczna