pldlinux.pl for PLD Linux purposes

Wojciech Błaszkowski wojciech at blaszkowski.com
Sun Mar 23 20:03:00 CET 2008

Dnia niedziela 23 marzec 2008, Radoslaw Zielinski napisał:
> Wojciech Błaszkowski <wojciech at blaszkowski.com> [23-03-2008 01:15]:
> > Dnia sobota 22 marzec 2008, Radoslaw Zielinski napisał:
> >> Wojciech Błaszkowski <wojciech at blaszkowski.com> [22-03-2008 09:57]:
> >>
> >> The point being?
> >
> > already discussed with domelu on #pld :)
> > nameservers set to ns0.pld-linux.org, ep09.pld-linux.org.
>
> But you have not discussed it with everyone else on pld-discuss.
> Discussions with domelu on #pld does not a general consensus make.

OK, and that's why i sent email to groups :) Present solution
(ns0.pld-linux.org, ep09.pld-linux.org) is temporary - I think.

If you (authorised person) wish, I can update nameservers to same as
pld-linux.org is.

Suggestions ?

> Decisions on domain names affect the identity of the project, therefore
> should not be taken lightly.  Not to mention that we had issues with
> control over both pld.org.pl (major mess) and pld-linux.org (minor one)
> previously.

pldlinux.pl is only to protect PLD Linux mark.

--
Pozdrawiam, Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wojciech "Wojtosz" Błaszkowski