rescuecd.spec - problems with sending build request

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Mon Mar 31 13:14:32 CEST 2008

On Sunday 30 March 2008 18:34:53 Kamil Dziedzic wrote:
> > See above. wget is not the only downloader on the planet.
>
> Ok I understand this, but right now on builders it is used. I understand
> also that wget's method to get files is bad but right now we are using it.
> So I want simply fix/workaround this method so this will start work right
> now.
>
> Ok eot from me. I only want to say that builder script doesn't work well
> right now and this is highly uncomfortable to use workarounds for Sources
> which uses some special characters. This is really ugly;)

so as i said, builder should setup output filename for downloader and then
there's no more ambiguity depending on downloader. however here it will be
questionable what the output filename would be, anything after slash (using
basename(1) ?) should it be encoded in some form? as it could be urlencoded
and then you should urldecode it?

--
glen