[Th][FTP] where are newly built packages?

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Wed May 7 21:13:26 CEST 2008

Dnia środa, 7 maja 2008, Tomasz Wittner napisał:
[...]
> What's going on?

Correct me, if I'm wrong, but it seems, that all these packages didn't build
on i486 architecture, therefore they were not uploaded on the ftp server.

--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\