PLD-specs-TODO

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Sat May 24 23:21:22 CEST 2008

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 15:21:54 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> > > -1
> >
> > -57

I wanted to give -2 ;)

> i think adding "-" deserves explanation, as for "+" the initial email and an
> explanation.

Well, as we follow The Rule (Do It Yourselve) - there's no justification
to _move_ sth from developer-only place (CVS) to any common (like wiki).
If you want to create anything public accessible - go ahead, just don't
break things that work now (via cvs client). If this proposal turns out
to be better, cvs version will simply die, but I don't see it coming.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>