PLD-specs-TODO

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon May 26 11:14:47 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 02:26:01 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> i find it otoh easier to edit in wiki than in file in filesystem. you can

Only if that wiki editing works sensibly in elinks, otherwise it's
unacceptable for me.

> and the requests to make specs should not come only from developers, but from
> users who are not yet blessed(!?) with deviloper account. i mean that

Ermmm... who cares what users want? ;) If someone does, please make
separate place (e.g. wiki), because I find _this_ file usable in
devil-for-devil way.

> developer will add the spec by himself, even pretty raw one if he has rw
> account. reasons devilopers add items to the list are really bizarre, like
> ENOTIME ;)

Let's face the facts - most of developers suffer ENOTIME syndrome.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>