SPECS (AC-branch): vim.spec - updated to 7.1.305 - php.vim updated to 0.9.7...

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Fri May 30 08:36:23 CEST 2008

On Friday 30 May 2008 01:20, adamg wrote:
> - vim-heavy / gvim-heavy subpackages (todo done)

should we perhaps package vim from vim package as vim.ncurses and make symlink
to vim and then one can replace the symlink with heavy manually? so it's done
line in gvim packages.

or should we perhaps also overwrite symlink with first vim-heavy install (and
restore if uninstalled)?

should we put suggets: (g)vim-heavy to vim-rt?

ps: if replying to devel-pl keep me on cc: as i don't receive that list email.

--
glen