ca-certificates

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Mon Nov 3 19:55:18 CET 2008

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> On Monday 03 November 2008 18:22:19 Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > glen at builder-ac pld/SPECS $ rpm -qf /etc/certs
> > filesystem-2.3-1.i686
> >
> > i would store it as /etc/certs/ca-bundle.crt and let the package depend on
> > filesystem only. i can't find any pkg right now using ssl ca certs in .crt
> > format and not linked with openssl, but openssl-tools definately isn't
> > neccessary.
>
> and another point why to use /etc/certs dir is to avoid dependency loop and
> rpm-whiteout changes...
>
> really, static file doesn't need any ssl implementation :)

So change the dir, it makes no difference for me, I even considered this
myself when I was packaging this. Just, please, stick with ca-certificates.crt
file name.

Janek
--
Jan Rekorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?