RFC: separate FTP subdirectory for debuginfo

Paweł Zuzelski z at xatka.net
Fri Apr 3 15:01:26 CEST 2009

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009, Michał Łukaszek wrote:

> > I think they're people who would appreciate having debuginfo as noauto
> > source and others happy to get rid of those 'bogus' packages.
> >
> > They live within arch subdirectories so can be moved into subdirectory
> > (arch/debuginfo) or upper directory (e.g. arch-debuginfo).
>
> +1

+1

They are also annoying when trying to install something like
rpm-* or ekg2-*. In most cases I mean "install all matching packages
except debuginfo".

Of course one can add "ignore *-debuginfo-*" to his poldek.conf, but
I think separate repo for these files will be more convenient
solution.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Paweł