INFO: cvs downtime

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Apr 29 09:53:01 CEST 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 09:45:44 +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

>> And how about moving scripts (builder, adapter etc.)? It would be
>> finally possible 'to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'.
>
> I like doing just ../builder -bb whatever or ../pldnotify.awk
> package/package.spec but well. Better solutions are welcome.

I like it too (well, with one leading dot ;>) - you could keep this on
client-side many ways:
- symlink to packages,
- symlink to ~/bin,
- creating alias
or via symlinks on server-side - but IMHO it's better to leave this for
user (I'd symlink only scripts I use).

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>