INFO: cvs downtime

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Wed Apr 29 12:34:32 CEST 2009

Tomasz Pala wrote:

> >> template-specs (in case some 'templates' package emerges sometime)?
> >
> > And maybe it should be outside of packages/ leaving this for real packages
> > only ?
>
> +1
>
> And how about moving scripts (builder, adapter etc.)? It would be
> finally possible 'to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'.

+1
unless there is a realy strong reason against it.
It would clean up the repo structure.

And I strongly suggest to forbid creation new _files_ in top-level packages/
directory. IMO only dirs creation should be allowed there to avoid potential
problems in future.

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz                  ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 19 36
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology