Aktualne PHP powinno wymagać aktualnego pcre, problem z php-eaccelerator

Wojciech Błaszkowski wojciech at blaszkowski.com
Wed Dec 2 10:38:56 CET 2009

Dnia środa 02 grudzień 2009, Elan Ruusamäe napisał:

> > > Osoba, która wydzieliła moduł, powinna zadbać o odpowiednie R tam,
> > > gdzie jest to niezbędne, czyli webapps (jak phpPgAdmin już dodany,
> > > phpMyAdmin który raczej potrzebuje, squirrelmail itp. setka innych
> > > pakietów, w tym także eaccelerator).
> >
> > As the author of PHP changes that made shared pcre/spl/session
> > you are welcome to do consecutive changes, i.e. adding missing R: php(X)
> > to webapps. I'd like to help and prepared a list of webapps using
> > session_*() I'm using: cacti mediawiki netmrg phpMyAdmin phpwiki
> > postfixadmin squirrelmail stacks-wiki.
> >
> > Also I see you're the one who send php with these changes to upgrade, so
> > please send all the fixed packages as well (don't forget about already
> > fixed phpPgAdmin).
>
> you're writing of yourself in third tense?

Welcome to Poland ;-)

> what is this letter about?

There is REALY a lots of packages / scripts / what_ever wich requres session.
IMO excluding session to single package is NOT a good idea.

> everybody is welcome to fix packages and stbr them to builders, there's
> even !stbr bot on irc for really everyone(?).

But why ?

-1 for php-session

--
Pozdrawiam, Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Wojciech "Wojtosz" Błaszkowski
www.blaszkowski.com
GSM: +48 600 197 207
JID: wojtosz at jabber.biz.pl