Aktualne PHP powinno wymagać aktualnego pcre, problem z php-eaccelerator

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Dec 2 11:08:35 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 02, 2009 at 11:54:13 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> goal is to write down deps in pkgs. too bad original spec developer didn't
> care writing down requirements. these are usually written in README files,

You're kidding? Maybe we should enumerate such things like glibc or FHS
too, in case someone in future has a brilliant idea and splits something?

> welcome to pld...

...you made it.

> so are packages broken with sense of requiring exact apache modules they use.
> and they still are since 2.0 split each module. nobody is in care to fix
> those.

Maybe it was stupid too.

Do you volunteer to KEEP track of exact PHP Rs? Because it's virtually
impossible to maintain such Rs during package upgrades.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>