iceweasel

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Mon Dec 7 09:45:21 CET 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 09:48:20 Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> On Monday 07 of December 2009, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
>

> btw.
>
> I wondere where is this message comming from as I didn't find it in
> iceweasel sources:
>
> "The application has been updated, but your version of SQLite is too old
> and the application cannot run."

usually then helps finding partial strings, not complete message:

glen at carme-pld-i686 BUILD.x86_64-linux/xulrunner-1.9.1.5 $ grep -r 'The application has been updated' .
./mozilla/storage/src/mozStorageService.cpp:            message.AppendASCII("The application has been updated, but your "

anyway, commited the strict dep to runtime [1], [2], as the rhbz [3] seems to ended up with same conclusion.

[1] http://lists.pld-linux.org/mailman/pipermail/pld-cvs-commit/Week-of-Mon-20091207/260697.html
[2] http://lists.pld-linux.org/mailman/pipermail/pld-cvs-commit/Week-of-Mon-20091207/260700.html
[3] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/480989

--