SPECS: template-python.spec - python 2.4 is only in AC line, let's use (kin...

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Tue Feb 3 16:43:50 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 14:16:03 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> same can be said to you, you reverted "their" changes. did you bothered to
> contact them? :)

1. AFAICanSee that's matkor who started.
2. Supporting former distro lines (or versions of anything) on HEAD
   should be absolutely non-invasive on current line.

I have no objections to *_release or *_ver conditionals used instead of
branching as long as I don't have to care about them.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>