TeXLive rel 0.8 testing

Witek Firlej witek.firlej at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 01:21:32 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Zsolt Udvari <udvzsolt at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/12/29 Zsolt Udvari <udvzsolt at gmail.com>:
>>> Well it's entirely up to you, but I would propose somethinglike that:
>>> ~/public_html/texlive/RPMS/{i686,whatever_arch_is_built}
>>> and then in the rpm directory run "poldek -s . --mkidxz" (sans quotes)
>>> of course don't forget to make the files readable.
>> IMHO it's done.
>> http://carme.pld-linux.org/~uzsolt/texlive/RPMS/i686/
>
> Updated to rel 0.9. It isn't perfect (yet), but more-more better. So,
> please download, try and test it!

I've got error with pdflatex:

Transcript written on pdflatex.log.
mv: cannot move `pdflatex.log' to
`/var/lib/texmf/web2c/pdftex/pdflatex.log': Permission denied
mv: cannot move `pdflatex.fmt' to
`/var/lib/texmf/web2c/pdftex/pdflatex.fmt': Permission denied
I can't find the format file `pdflatex.fmt'!

after chown tjis folder - everything is ok.

--
::  Witek Firlej  ::
Voiceless it cries, Wingless flutters, Toothless bites, Mouthless mutters.