Sup mail client

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 20:21:14 CET 2009

Hi all!

I want create package from sup [1], but I don't know, what should I do
without setup/install.rb. The README says can install via ruby-gem, I
didn't found any information "conventional" build method. I've found a
Rakefile, but I don't know, what can I do with this.
So, please give me a suggestion, or begin a spec file. I've committed
a patch (sup-locale.patch) to SOURCES, which fixes an (absoloted?)
function calling.
IMHO sup is excellent mail client, and I want to try it (because of my
gmail email-address) - it seems it works.

Zsolt

[1] http://sup.rubyforge.org/