SPECS: udev.spec - up to 137

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Sun Jan 25 20:07:32 CET 2009

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009, arekm wrote:

> Author: arekm                        Date: Sun Jan 25 18:56:28 2009 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - up to 137

I wonder if you read the NEWS/README files that come with udev...
Because, starting with 136, udev in PLD is only half functional.
We don't have cdrom, dialout and tape groups. If you're so intent
on upgrading udev, then upgrade our setup, too.

Janek
--
Jan Rekorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?