packages: openssh/openssh.spec - removed one more senseless strict internal...

gotar gotar at pld-linux.org
Thu Jun 4 23:28:14 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 17:45:37 +0300, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> what the heck? what more?
>
> we want

Who 'we'?

> packages buit from same spec all be upgraded on same time.

Because they depend on single directory? No, thanks. Give me a real
reason and I'll revert this myself.

The app is one thing, the server is another. They don't even share any
libraries build from the same spec. And as far as I'm concerned ssh client can connect to many
different ssh servers, there's no relation at all (unless you can create
remote dependency).

'We' don't want feigned dependencies and fake boundaries.
Either this was 'cosmetic dependency' - and so it was removed, or there
is anything to being really required. If I want to upgrade server among
with client, I will - yesterday I didn't, so I've fixed the spec.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>