SPECS: collectd.spec - added curl, libesmtp, mysql, notify, ping, psql, rrd...

gotar gotar at pld-linux.org
Mon Mar 30 13:37:51 CEST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 13:15:27 +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

>> -%module_scripts rrdtool
>> -%module_scripts sensors
>> +%{?with_rrd:%module_scripts rrdtool}
>> +%{?with_sensors:%module_scripts sensors}
>
> why are you making %post scriptlets conditional?

Because other were disabled this way already.

Personally, I don't see any reason for creating subpackages with plugins
not carrying outer dependencies neither. It saves virtually no space and
cause problems when one wants to enable something that was not installed.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>