flat SPECS available!

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon May 4 11:42:44 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 09:11:44 +0200, Mariusz Mazur wrote:

>> It would be nice if there were Attic subdirectory for deleted symlinks.
>
> What for? It's not like they would be pointing to anything.

They could point to packages/<name>/Attic/<file>.

>> Oh, and I've just realized I've sometimes used flat SOURCES to find some
>> files matching pattern (like every logrotate) - any chances for this too?
>
> Nope. There are a lot of files with duplicate filenames. Plus SOURCES won't be

Actually duplicated names are not problem - it would be enough for me to
have one simple file with 'ls -R packages' output, so that anyone could
grep it for somethig. It doesn't have to be up to date, such index may
be generated from cron once per day.

--
Tomasz Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>