Anaconda fails

Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Tue May 26 17:36:37 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Zsolt Udvari <udvzsolt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> An other hungarian man wants to install PLD to his machine (I suggest PLD ;))
> with livecd, but the anaconda fails with the following error:

You seem to be either using a very old LiveCD with anaconda or a
custom CD with broken locale. Could you try the following:

1) reboot the CD so it is in a clean system state

2) upgrade your copy of anaconda (you can upgrade a running LiveCD
like any other system)

3) write down the output of "rpm -q anaconda"

4) write down the ouput of "locale"

5) try to install again

If it still fails, I'd like to know the version of anaconda and
exactly when the error occurs (does it even start, which screen
crashes, what was chosen in the previous steps etc.).

--
Patryk Zawadzki