packages: VirtualBox/VirtualBox.spec - --without userspace --with kernel fa...

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at pld-linux.org
Wed Nov 18 10:07:27 CET 2009

W dniu 2009-11-18 04:32, Przemyslaw Iskra pisze:
> why does it ? It probably is the only way anyways, think about multiple
> kernel versions installed at once.

Honestly I didn't think of that, but in that case to avoid file
conflicts when multiple kernel*-misc-vbox* packages are installed we
should also probably move init scripts as well.

--
  http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
    PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.