cvs temporary outage

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Tue Sep 8 19:29:44 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 08 of September 2009, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 September 2009 15:20:55 Mariusz Mazur wrote:
> > According to 'last' cmd there were four reboots today of
> > cvs.pld-linux.org. After the last reboot the partition on which cvs
> > resides hasn't mounted correctly (dunno why). This is fixed. If something
> > still isn't working, write an email to this list. I'm heading out in half
> > an hour, so maybe someone else will take care of it.
> >
> > --mmazur
>
> perhaps kill the watchdog process/daemon if it's acting faulty?

watchdog was supposed to be workaround of original problem (aka cvs kernel/xen
hanging without logs).  It introduced another problem (ping to gw didn't
respond sometime and watchdog rebooted guest) which is now fixed.

So we are still with the original problem...

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team