packages: rsyslog5/rsyslog5.spec - updated to 5.1.5

Andrzej Mateja amateja at pimpek.one.pl
Thu Sep 17 08:55:35 CEST 2009

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:

> read that thread from lists link i gave to you... and share your opinion too
>
> --
> glen

Hi.

 	I have done that after discussion on #pld channel. I cannot recall
who have advised me to do so, but main reason is migration from rsyslog to
rsyslog5 makes some troubles and needs user's decision.

 	I don't care whether it will be a separate package or a branch. We
should make this decision because glen keeps mailing me after every update
in rsyslog5 ;). Also it could be two individual packages for a while and
after rsyslog v.4 is no longer maintained we could merge it. The truth is
that rsyslog5 is present in our CVS and it cannot be undone. So what is
your opinion? Leave it or merge?

Best regards

Andrzej Mateja
amateja at pimpek.one.pl