packages: xorg-app-xrdb/xorg-app-xrdb.spec - more precise diff

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Sun Aug 29 21:57:48 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 09:12:05PM +0200, Artur Frysiak wrote:
> >> JFYI, in ALT Linux, cpp is separate (and pulling it into gcc
> >> would cause quite an outrage I guess)
> > What does your sentence mean?

That keeping cpp the preprocessor separately exactly for xrdb
and whatever else might (ab)use it is a reasonable feature.

> > Maybe you can give link to altlinux package specs?

Sure,
http://git.altlinux.org/people/ldv/packages/?p=gcc4.git;a=tree
e.g.
http://git.altlinux.org/people/ldv/packages/?p=gcc4.git;a=blob;f=gcc4.spec;h=774e41433d0c5ec650a5ac16c16b1140d2f88554;hb=HEAD#l307