packages: xorg-driver-video-nvidia/xorg-driver-video-nvidia.spec - don't fu...

Jan Rękorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Thu Jul 29 23:49:52 CEST 2010

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> On Thursday 29 of July 2010, baggins wrote:
> > Author: baggins                      Date: Thu Jul 29 19:07:40 2010 GMT
> > Module: packages                      Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - don't fuck with rel macro, cause it screws internal reqs/provs
>
> packages/relup.sh now stopped working again with this spec :/

Though. You'll have to relup this spec by hand.

> The macro is separated in many specs to allow automatic release update.

In this case with multigl bcond on %{release} becomes %{rel}.mgl,
in all internal deps %{rel} is used as realese, see?
When I used %{release} in internal reqs then glen screamed bloody
murder (he was right BTW), so if you want to separete these macros, then
go ahead but do it in a way that does not break anything.

--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?