HELP: New PLD Rescue CD

Caleb Maclennan caleb at pld-linux.org
Sat Jun 5 19:44:28 CEST 2010

2010/6/5 Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <arekm at maven.pl>:
> New PLD RescueCD is hopefuly to be produced at the end of this month but areq
> needs help with fixing packages.

Great timing. I was just now beating my head against a problem using
the old rescue cd wondering if it would ever be updated.

I would be happy to help iron out some of the issues, but it looks
like many of the issues are specific to the build environment for the
rescue cd and are not manifest building against TH. Can somebody point
me toward docs on how to setup a build env that matches so I can test?

Caleb