new spec (lyricue)

Caleb Maclennan caleb at pld-linux.org
Mon Mar 29 16:05:27 CEST 2010

Thanks for the links to relevant current developer documentation. I'll
keep an eye on those guidelines.

I have to say that even having been an avid PLD user for 10+ years the
lack of clear easy to find documentation (and the amount of outdated,
irrelevant and contradictory documentation floating around in dozens
of locations) is making me dizzy.

I have subscribed to the cvs commit list and will try to keep up with
what's current that way.

Caleb