A couple questions about the website

Caleb Maclennan caleb at pld-linux.org
Mon Nov 8 15:58:53 CET 2010

Three questions about the main pld-linux.org site:

1) How does one get a working wiki user? I've tried signing up with my
cvs editor name and with a WikiName and every other suggestion but
no-way-no-how am I able to edit the wiki pages.

2) How are changes from the PLDWWW cvs module pushed to the live site?

3) Are the moinmoin package files and storage dir that run the site
somewhere in version control? If so where and if not why?

At the very least I'd like to tend to some basic fixes around the
site. It could use some love.

Caleb