packages: poppler/poppler.spec - Up to 0.15.1

Caleb Maclennan caleb at pld-linux.org
Tue Nov 9 09:47:43 CET 2010

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 08:37, Jakub Bogusz <qboosh at pld-linux.org> wrote:
> Also cairomm 1.9.x and AFAIR fribidi 0.19.x are development versions...
> (stable cairomm is 1.8.x)

The specs for poppler and cairomm have been reset to their proper
stable branches.

For fribidi, I would argue that it might be just as well to keep
0.19.x as stable. It is a pre release branch for 2.x but the upstream
project has recommended it for production use for over a year now.
Thoughts? I can tag it devel and build it separately for my purposes
if there are problems with it, but I'm seeing more issues with the old
0.10.x than this branch.

Caleb