th - package cleanup

Elan Ruusamäe glen at pld-linux.org
Tue Nov 16 12:34:28 CET 2010

  On 16.11.2010 13:14, Paweł Zuzelski wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Nov 2010, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
>> (i don't read -pl list, so don't bother replying to me there)
>>
>> the following list of packages were removed from th-main (still available in th-obsolete)
>>
>> they were removed because the packages were renamed
>> or some other reason why .spec does not exist in cvs HEAD
> This one was wrong:
>
>> Obsolete: perl-ack
> $ ipoldek -s/dev/null desc perl-ack | grep Source
> Source package: ack-1.92-2.src.rpm
> $ cv ack.spec | grep Status
> File: ack.spec          Status: Up-to-date
> $ ls -l ack.spec
> -rw-r--r-- 1 z users 3269 Apr 11  2010 ack.spec

it is not wrong.

it was removed because the package that was on ftp was built from
removed spec:

http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/packages/perl-ack/perl-ack.spec

you may resend it from proper package,
but most likely no need, the bin.rpm built from ack.spec is likely
present on ftp

--
glen