packages: cairo/cairo-link.patch, cairo/cairo.spec - 1.10.0 - merged from d...

Jan Rękorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Sep 18 12:26:39 CEST 2010

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM, Jakub Bogusz <qboosh at pld-linux.org> wrote:
>
> > - remove all library *.la and -static packages
>
> I'd like to drop -static from all the desktop packages. We only build
> it for the sake of having it.

KISS?
What about just drop *.la and leave -static?
There are some programs that need static libs (ex. vim, initrd stuff),
but as the number is low we can take care of theirs deps in respective
specs, and we still have static libs for those people that may need it.

--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?