texlive-jadetex fmt files

Jan Palus jan.palus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 15:04:30 CEST 2010

I'm not familiar with texlive.spec and fetching 1gb of texlive
distribution just to test if a small commit works is not an option, so
I'll ask here (uzsolt?). Our texlive-jadetex is missing fmt files
(branch TEXLIVE_20080816, I don't care about HEAD as it's even bigger
mess with jadetex files section commented out). I'd like to add them to
generation list but the question is, where does fmtutil takes input
files from? Is it source distribution or should I add BR: texlive-jadetex?