ATI legacy driver

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 08:24:21 CET 2011

Hi list!

I've an ATI Radeon X1200 video card, and the latest fglrx driver
doesn't support this, the homepage says:
"The following products have been moved to the legacy software support
structure"

Is there in PLD linux any "legacy software" to this? I doesn't found.
If isn't exist, how can I create this?
I've an idea: create xorg-driver-video-fglrx-legacy1 package (with
.spec) and it's an older version of fglrx driver and it conflicts with
the main fglrx driver. And can create after this legac2, etc. packages
like xorg-driver-nvidia.

Thanks!
Zsolt