grsecurity users?

Marek Guevara Braun marekguevara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 11:17:47 CET 2011

W dniu 17 listopada 2011 19:34 użytkownik Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz
<arekm at maven.pl> napisał:

> I wonder if we have grsecurity users that use pld kernels?

I use this feature.

> Asking because there was an idea of dropping grsec from default kernel which
> can happen iif we have no users of this feature.

SELinux a'la RHEL then or nothing at all ?

Regards,
Marek

PS. Do we still need tuxonice and vservers? Have someone got any
experience with vserver -> linux containers/lxc porting of virtual
systems, Is lxc production ready on our kernels? I've got issues with
vservers on 3.0 kernels, so I'm considering moving them to lxc.

PS2. The question should have gone to the pld-uses-pl/en lists.