th stable (Re: gimp 2.8.0 rc1, gimp plugins)

Bartosz Świątek shadzik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 12:06:30 CEST 2012

W dniu 21 kwietnia 2012 11:56 użytkownik Jan Rękorajski
<baggins at pld-linux.org> napisał:
> On Sat, 21 Apr 2012, Tomasz Pala wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 23:54:25 +0300, Caleb Maclennan wrote:
>>
>> > Artur ... I'm still not clear on what you GAIN by using HEAD instead
>> > of DEVEL? In spite of the name, isn't HEAD basically functioning as
>> > th-stable (plus some mess)?
>>
>> I assume he gains only one thing - he can commit what he wants to have
>> and made everyone else fixing related stuff. Such 'solution' was the
>> right of release manager so far.
>
> Please stop playing stupid. What related stuff?
> We are talking about *gimp* here, a bitmap graphics *program*,
> not a critical lib, not even _a_ lib, there is only just a few
> plugins for it.

It may seem unbelievable to you, but there are people who use
*uncritical* *programs* for living. How absurd is that! Right?

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki